How do Paint & Peels Work?
Everyone can be an artist with our all-age, all-ability projects that are unique, fun & foolproof! With more than 80 designs from which to choose, and the ability to personalize, our kits make perfect birthday and holiday presents, rainy day projects and activities for parties and special events of all kinds. Simply paint the entire canvas, wait for it to dry, and then peel off the vinyl stencil to reveal your work of art!
What’s included in my kit?
Each kit includes the canvas design of your choice, a paint brush, 6 individual paints and a simple instructions card.
Do you have any special tips on painting for the best outcome?
Yes! I firmly believe that these canvas projects are foolproof, allowing artists big and small to have fun and get creative but to get the best results, consider these tips:
- Less is more when it comes to the paint. The more paint, the longer it will take to dry.
- Inspect the stencil prior to painting and ensure that there is a good seal at the edges. If there are air bubbles, gently press the stencil edge back to the canvas.
- Clean your brush between colors (if desired) using a damp paper towel, not a water cup. Water thins the paint which may cause it to bleed under the stencil.
- Before peeling, ensure that the canvas is dry to the touch.
- Have fun! There is no right or wrong way to paint. Airplanes can be tie-dyed, robots can be striped, ice cream cones can be blue and you can be you! With our kits and your artists’ creativity, the options are endless.
Do you offer different canvas size options?
Currently our Paint & Peel kits come in the 12x12 canvas size only.
Can you make me a custom-designed canvas?
One of my favorite things about this work is connecting with customers on your visions and helping to make them come to life. I love creating special designs with and for you, but also recognize these creations are more time and labor-intensive. When time allows for custom orders, I will post a listing in my shop for “Custom Order” which you can purchase. You will be asked for design details and a non-refundable deposit. I will be in touch with you directly to discuss the design and provide a mock-up before the order is finalized.
Do you offer party packages?
Our Paint & Peels make great birthday party, team-building and special event activities! I am currently working on revising our party package offerings so please check back or message me directly at email@example.com for more information and to check availability for your upcoming event!
Do you offer free Pick-Up?
I do! If you are local to North Wales, PA and interested in picking up, you will not be charged for shipping. At checkout, simply choose "Local Pickup" as your delivery method.